Power of the Private Cloud
All Systems Go
Choo Yuh Joo.
How do you optimise?
- High performance computing
- Intense graphic capabilities
- High Specs Display Protocol
- Specialised Apps
- Multiple OS
- Machine Learning & A.I.
How do you synergise?
- Remote working
- Reliable Connectivity
- Rapid Provisioning
- Different Devices
- Command & control
How do you maximise?
- Backup & Storage
- Disaster Recovery
From Limited Capabilities to Infinite Possibilities
Hyperconverged & Open Infrastructure
1STACK is a carefully curated distribution of open source OpenStack for stability and enterprise usage, combined with optimised server hardware and bare metal network switches to offer performance and scalability at lower acquisition and running costs.
What we deliver
Best in Class Hardware
- Very high density compute cores in a very small footprint (256 cores in 2U footprint)
- High IOPs storage flash arrays
- High speed networking – 25G/100G and beyond
- Enterprise grade
- Undisputed performance
From Software to Hardware
- Single Pane of Glass
- Multi Cloud & Tenant
- Highly customisable
From Start to Forever
From Consultation to Maintenance, End-to-End
One Stop Shop
- Design, build, deploy, maintain.
- Open system software and enterprise grade hardware
- Full life cycle management
Who we are
Just what your business needs
Starview is a fast-growing technology company. We build high-speed communications infrastructure, and private clouds to power the most demanding workloads. We own patents and Intellectual Properties, and we have the unique capabilities to integrate our own products with third party products to offer unprecedented values and propositions to our customers.
We are passionate about pushing the envelope in technology, harnessing the latest, fastest and best technologies to meet our customer’s requirements, and at the same time, breaking the barriers in price and performance.
It is with our experience that is now bringing us to the frontline of Next Tech – Cloud Enabled Organizations.
- Finalist to SG:D Techblazer Most Promising Award
- Singapore Fastest Growing Companies 2020 Ranked 49th
- Patent for Optical Transceiver Singapore, USA, China and Australia.
SME1000 Sales Turnover Growth Excellence Award – Infocomms & Communications 2018